Book Marina as your speaker
• Engaging, raw and hilarious.
• Laser-focused on delivering value.
• 100% professional with event hosts.
Your audience wants to attract clients in a distracted market.
IDEAL CLIENTS IN 1-MINUTE: 5 Parts of a 1-Minute Talk That Attracts All The Clients You Want (without being sleazy)
Most women entrepreneurs are passionate about helping others, but shockingly few will ever make any real or consistent income. They are chronically overwhelmed by the details of business and the thought of “selling” makes them run screaming.
- The 5 parts of a 1-Minute Talk that attracts ideal clients fast.
- The 3 most common mistakes to avoid (#1: Stop selling them what they will never buy!).
- The top platform successful entrepreneurs are using now (it’s free and right under your nose).
- How “inspiring” and not “selling” is the way to more clients, money and freedom.
- Marina was wonderful and gave practical advice. Would give her a bigger stage.
- This was fab! I really liked how engaging Marina was! She took time to hear from everyone & gave great advice.
- Marina was a great speaker. She got her points across efficiently & effectively. She also was great at engaging the whole group & getting them to think & then apply the tips to their businesses.
- Speaker was great and provided great tips.
EVENT HOST TESTIMONIAL
- Top notch! Marina gets it! Her topic focused on innovative ways to go from invisible to hired in today’s crowded job market. Her speaking style is very comfortable and it feels more like a conversation than a lecture. I highly recommend Marina as a speaker if you are looking to find better, more effective ways to state your value so your audience.
— KEN SHER, Executive, Career & Leadership Coach; Keynote Speaker; shercoaching.com, Philadelphia, PA
Marina Stamos, CEO, Marina Stamos Business Coaching; Creator of The 1-Minute Talk(R) Client-Attraction System.
Marina is an internationally recognized business growth coach and speaker who has helped thousands of women to double, triple and 10x their income doing the work they love. She recovered from face-down failure to create three successful businesses and a multiple 6-figure income. Marina is an Emmy-nominated former TV news producer and her clients’ successes have been featured everywhere from TEDx to Entrepreneur and Oprah Magazine.
SHARING THE STAGE WITH GRANT CARDONE
Previous speaking events include:
- Grant Cardone and Easier Life Mastery (2020 virtual, 10,000 guests)
- Take the Stage, Suzanne Evans (2020 virtual, 300 guests)
- Pennsylvania Conference for Women, Philadelphia, PA (2019 in person; 2020 virtual)
- The Women’s Expo, New Jersey
- National Association for Women Business Owners, Philadelphia, PA
- London School of Business – sponsored event at Google Campus (London, UK)
- American University School of Business, Athens, Greece
- The Fitler Club, Philadelphia, PA
- FEMCITY.com Global
- Take the Stage, Atlanta, GA
- Driven: the Business Growth Event, Virtual stage.
- Women’s Business Development Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Career Relaunch Speakers Series, Philadelphia, PA
- The Walnut Club, Philadelphia, PA
- PODCAST: Soar to Success for Femmepreneurs
- PODCAST: Don’t Kill the Messenger (marketing and sales)
- TELESUMMIT: Beat Burnout for Helping Professionals
- TELESUMMIT: Suzanne Evans Driven to Success
PA Conference for Women
Femmepreneurs gathered to learn about media attention for their business.